Edward W. Hoke
Vice President; Director of Systems and Programming Activities
Ed Hoke, who joined Mathematica in 1988, has extensive experience in developing systems in support of research projects. His experience includes directing large-scale research systems projects, microsimulation modeling of government assistance programs, employee benefits research and data quality control, outsourcing of information technology systems, and federal and state administrative data processing in support of research.
He has directed projects for major clients including the U.S. Department of Agriculture, U.S. Department of Education, U.S. Department of Labor, and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Hoke has a B.A. in sociology from the University of Maryland.
- Areas of Expertise
- Key Projects
- Large-scale research systems projects
- Microsimulation modeling of government assistance programs
- Employee benefits research and data quality control
- Assessing the Effectiveness of Methodologies Used to Evaluate the Employee Benefits Security Administration Office of Enforcement Enforcement Program
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Model Assessment
- Microsimulation and Related Analyses for Estimating Costs and Participation in the Food Stamp Program