Contracting Made Simple
Mathematica offers competitively priced services to federal, state, and local government through both the GSA MOBIS program and indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contracts.
GSA MOBIS (Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services). As an approved MOBIS contractor, Mathematica provides expert consulting and survey services at pre-established hourly rates.
Our consulting services include expert advice on an agency's mission-oriented business functions and business improvement efforts; analyses and reports on proposed developmental, consultative, or implementation efforts; and guidance on developing performance measures and indicators.
Our survey services include survey and sample design; development of pretest and pilot surveys; survey database administration; assessment of data reliability and validity; determination of data collection methodology (in person, mail, phone, web); data analysis; reporting; and briefings. Reports can include a summary and a full explanation of results; a description of data collection and survey administration methods; a discussion of sample characteristics and the representative nature of data; and an analysis of nonresponse. Briefings can cover findings, recommendations, and possible follow-up actions.
IDIQ Contracts and Services Provided. Mathematica provides the following federal agencies with a range of services specified in current IDIQ contracts:
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services—Research and survey design, data collection, and analysis. Programs and policy areas we examine include Medicare, Medicaid, the State Children's Health Insurance Program, state-level coverage options for the uninsured, pay-for-performance, and quality measurement.
- Health Resources and Services Administration—Targeted short-term studies of high-priority issues in service delivery, evaluation and information synthesis, policy and environmental assessments, and performance measurement tools and systems in support of various divisions.
- Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation, U.S. DHHS—Data development, policy assessments and research, evaluation of grantees, and information dissemination.
- Program Support Center—Program and policy assessment, evaluation design studies, technical assistance, data collection and analysis, performance measures, and auxiliary/support services.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration—Quick-response capability for pilot, analytical, and evaluation projects.
- Social Security Administration—Quick-turnaround, short-term policy research and evaluation assessments, as well as analyses of immediate importance to the commissioner and senior policy officials.
- Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC)—Evaluations of programs proposed by eligible countries, technical assistance for MCC and country staff in data collection, and studies contributing to knowledge of the broader development community about the effectiveness of development programs. Mathematica can also provide technical assistance in a variety of areas in carrying out evaluations, as well as using randomized designs in response to long-term and short-term task assignments.
For more information about these contracting vehicles or our Small Business Subcontracting program, please email email@example.com.