Mathematica offers competitively priced services to federal, state, and local government through both the GSA MOBIS program and indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contracts.
- GSA MOBIS (Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services). As an approved MOBIS contractor, Mathematica provides expert consulting and survey services at pre-established hourly rates.
- GSA IT Schedule 70 - As an approved vendor on GSA Schedule 70, Mathematica is able to offer federal, state and local governments innovative solutions to their information technology needs. Mathematica offers a full suite of IT services, including system design and documentation, programming, and system testing and IV&V.
IDIQ Contracts and Services Provided. Mathematica provides the following federal agencies with a range of services specified in current IDIQ contracts:
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services—Research and survey design, data collection, and analysis. Programs and policy areas we examine include Medicare, Medicaid, the State Children's Health Insurance Program, state-level coverage options for the uninsured, pay-for-performance, and quality measurement.*
- Health Resources and Services Administration—Targeted short-term studies of high-priority issues in service delivery, evaluation and information synthesis, policy and environmental assessments, and performance measurement tools and systems in support of various divisions.
- Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation, U.S. DHHS—Data development, policy assessments and research, evaluation of grantees, and information dissemination.
- Program Support Center—Program and policy assessment, evaluation design studies, technical assistance, data collection and analysis, performance measures, and auxiliary/support services.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration—Quick-response capability for pilot, analytical, and evaluation projects.
- Social Security Administration—Quick-turnaround, short-term policy research and evaluation assessments, as well as analyses of immediate importance to the commissioner and senior policy officials.
- Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC)—Evaluations of programs proposed by eligible countries, technical assistance for MCC and country staff in data collection, and studies contributing to knowledge of the broader development community about the effectiveness of development programs. Mathematica can also provide technical assistance in a variety of areas in carrying out evaluations, as well as using randomized designs in response to long-term and short-term task assignments.
For more information about these contracting vehicles or our Small Business Subcontracting program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*For information about the availability of auxiliary aids and services, please visit: http://www.medicare.gov/about-us/nondiscrimination/nondiscrimination-notice.html.