The SourceAmerica® Pathways to Careers™ program helps individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities or a primary diagnosis of autism obtain competitive integrated employment aligned with their skills, interests, strengths, and abilities. Mathematica is conducting an evaluation of Pathways.
Employment and Income Support
Evaluation of the Pathways to Careers Program
Next Generation of Enhanced Employment Strategies Project (NextGen)
This project aims to identify and rigorously evaluate the effectiveness of innovative programs designed to promote employment and economic security among low-income individuals with complex challenges to employment, such as health conditions, criminal history, or limited work skills and experience.
Director of Health Research
David Wittenburg is an expert in interventions to promote employment for people with disabilities, particularly interventions that serve youth as they transition into adulthood. He has more than two decades of experience inevaluation design and program evaluation for several federal agencies.Featured Projects
- Employment Policy and Measurement Rehabilitation Research and Training Center
- Accelerated Benefits Demonstration
- Finding Alternatives to Disability Benefit Receipt
- Social Security Disability Benefits: Finding Alternatives to Benefit Receipt
- Employment and Income Support
- Statistics and Measurement
- Data Analytics
- Transition to Adulthood