The SourceAmerica® Pathways to Careers™ program helps individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities or a primary diagnosis of autism obtain competitive integrated employment aligned with their skills, interests, strengths, and abilities. Mathematica is conducting an evaluation of Pathways.
Transitioning from high school to the next step can be both exciting and daunting.Read more
Mathematica Operates CMS’s Accountable Care Organization Learning SystemsRead more
Evaluation of the Pathways to Careers Program
Next Generation of Enhanced Employment Strategies Project (NextGen)
This project aims to identify and rigorously evaluate the effectiveness of innovative programs designed to promote employment and economic security among low-income individuals with complex challenges to employment, such as health conditions, criminal history, or limited work skills and experience.
Noelle Denny-Brown’s research focuses on disability policy, particularly interventions that support people with disabilities in finding or sustaining employment.Featured Projects
- Evaluation of the Pathways to Careers Program
- Research and Evaluation of the Money Follows the Person (MFP) Demonstration Grants
- Money Follows the Person Demonstration: Overview of State Grantee Progress, July to December 2013
- Money Follows the Person 2012 Annual Evaluation Report
- Employment and Income Support
- Health Care
- Behavioral Health
- Medicaid and CHIP