The National Child Support Noncustodial Parent Employment Demonstration is testing the effectiveness of programs that aim to increase employment among noncustodial parents, with the ultimate goal of increasing the likelihood that they meet their child support obligations.
Child Support Noncustodial Parent Employment Demonstration (CSPED)
The Pathways to Work Evidence Clearinghouse: The What Works Clearinghouse of Proven and Promising Approaches to Move Welfare Recipients to Work
People who run programs for low-income job seekers and those seeking to promote policies that can improve employment outcomes for low-income individuals need evidence about what works.
Cay Bradley is an expert on designing evaluations of services for at-risk youth, including teenage pregnancy prevention programs, and in conducting process evaluations in both education and community settings.Featured Projects
- Teen Pregnancy Prevention: Ensuring Rigorous Program Evaluations
- Youth Demonstration Development Project
- Advancing the Self-Sufficiency and Well-Being of At-Risk Youth: A Conceptual Framework (Presentation)
- Connecting At-Risk Youth to Promising Occupations
- Early Childhood
- Systematic Evidence Reviews
- Strengthening and Disseminating Research
- Labor: Strengthening and Disseminating Research
- Family Support
- Youth Development
- Human Services