This study looks at whether focused activities and increased coordination between the public workforce system and local correctional facilities prior to release may substantially improve employment outcomes for former inmates.
Transitioning from high school to the next step can be both exciting and daunting.Read more
Mathematica Operates CMS’s Accountable Care Organization Learning SystemsRead more
Connecting Inmates to Public Workforce Services Prior to Release: The Linking to Employment Activities Pre-Release Grants
Colorado Department of Corrections Reentry Systems Mapping
The Colorado Evaluation and Action Lab (“Colorado Lab”) partners with the Office of Colorado’s Governor and works with state agencies to improve the lives of Colorado’s residents.
Director of Employment Research
Jeanne Bellotti has extensive expertise in designing and conducting evaluations of programs to help disadvantaged populations prepare for, find, and retain employment.Featured Projects
- Connecting Inmates to Public Workforce Services Prior to Release: The Linking to Employment Activities Pre-Release Grants
- Jobs and Innovation Accelerator Challenge Grants Evaluation
- Design Options for an Impact Evaluation of the Participant Assistance Program
- Summary of the Summer Electronic Benefits Transfer for Children SEBTC Evaluation Findings for ProofofConcept Year
- Training and Reemployment