The School Nutrition and Meal Cost Study provides data on a broad array of topics, including critical information about the food and nutrient content of school meals, the costs of school meals, the food environments in schools, and the contribution of school meals to children's overall diets.
The School Nutrition and Meal Cost Study (SNMCS)
Do Taxes on Sugar-Sweetened Beverages Help Reduce Child Obesity? A Look at Three Cities
This study is evaluating the implementation and impact of these taxes on sugar-sweetened beverages in Philadelphia and two other cities to be determined.
Ronette Briefel is an expert in nutrition, public health, and population-based strategies to prevent disease and promote health.Featured Projects
- Improving Children's Diets: Evaluation of the Canned, Frozen, or Dried Fruits and Vegetables Pilot
- Do Taxes on Sugar-Sweetened Beverages Help Reduce Child Obesity? A Look at Three Cities
- Summer Electronic Benefit Transfer for Children (SEBTC) Demonstration: Summary Report 2011-2014 (Summary)
- The WIC Breastfeeding Policy Inventory Study (In Focus Brief)
- Nutrition and Food Assistance Programs
- Childhood Obesity
- Food Security and Hunger