The Administration for Community Living (ACL) was created around the fundamental principle that all people, regardless of age or disability, should be able to live independently and fully participate in their communities.
Food Choices and Dietary Quality
The Administration on Aging Nutrition Services Program Evaluation
The National Household Food Acquisition and Purchase Survey
Mathematica collected information from 4,826 households over a seven-day period about foods acquired for home preparation and consumption; foods acquired and consumed away from home; and household characteristics.
Senior Fellow; Director of Nutrition Research
Mary Kay Fox is a nationally recognized expert in nutrition, childhood obesity, and school food environments. She is also Mathematica's director for nutrition policy research.Featured Projects
- The School Nutrition and Meal Cost Study (SNMCS)
- Reducing the Risk of Online Sales of WIC Infant Formula: An Assessment of State Agency Practices
- Review of WIC Food Packages: Proposed Framework for Revisions, Interim Report
- Review of WIC Food Packages: An Evaluation of White Potatoes in the Cash Value Voucher
- Childhood Obesity
- Food Choices and Dietary Quality
- Food Security and Hunger
- Nutrition Assistance Programs
- Human Services