The Administration for Community Living (ACL) was created around the fundamental principle that all people, regardless of age or disability, should be able to live independently and fully participate in their communities.
Food Security and Hunger
The Administration on Aging Nutrition Services Program Evaluation
Evaluating the Summer Food for Children Household-Based Demonstrations
Mathematica teamed with Abt Associates, Inc., to test the impact of two approaches for providing food assistance to low-income, school-age children in the summer to reduce child hunger and food insecurity.
Senior Fellow; Director of Nutrition Research
Mary Kay Fox is a nationally recognized expert in nutrition, childhood obesity, and school food environments. She is also Mathematica's director for nutrition policy research.Featured Projects
- The School Nutrition and Meal Cost Study (SNMCS)
- Reducing the Risk of Online Sales of WIC Infant Formula: An Assessment of State Agency Practices
- Review of WIC Food Packages: Proposed Framework for Revisions, Interim Report
- Review of WIC Food Packages: An Evaluation of White Potatoes in the Cash Value Voucher
- Nutrition and Food Assistance Programs
- Childhood Obesity
- Food Security and Hunger
- Food Purchases, Intakes, and Dietary Quality