The School Nutrition and Meal Cost Study provides data on a broad array of topics, including critical information about the food and nutrient content of school meals, the costs of school meals, the food environments in schools, and the contribution of school meals to children's overall diets.
Nutrition Assistance Programs
The School Nutrition and Meal Cost Study (SNMCS)
The Administration on Aging Nutrition Services Program Evaluation
The Administration for Community Living (ACL) was created around the fundamental principle that all people, regardless of age or disability, should be able to live independently and fully participate in their communities.
Eric Zeidman has expertise in large-scale school-based studies, including randomized controlled trials and cross-sectional and longitudinal designs. He is experienced in district and school recruiting, random assignment, and development and implementation of complex sampling plans.Featured Projects
- Estimating Improper Payments for School Meal Programs: Access, Participation, Eligibility, and Certification II (APEC)
- Ensuring the Integrity of the School Meals Application Process
- The Third School Nutrition Dietary Assessment Study: Background and Study Design
- School Nutrition and Meal Cost Study: Study Design, Sampling, and Data Collection
- Nutrition and Food Assistance Programs