Mathematica is conducting an evaluation of the Millennium Challenge Corporation’s Agriculture Development Project, an irrigation infrastructure and technical assistance intervention carried out from 2009–2014 in Burkina Faso.
Food and Agriculture
Burkina Faso: Evaluation of the Agriculture Development Project
International Conservation and Agriculture Strategy Evaluation Design and Learning
In 2016, the David and Lucile Packard Foundation established a strategy in the area of Agriculture, Livelihoods, and Conservation (ALC). As the foundation’s ALC learning partner, Mathematica helped to develop and operationalize a monitoring, evaluation, and learning plan to shape the strategy.
Randall Blair is a senior researcher at Mathematica with nearly 15 years of experience conducting rigorous impact and performance evaluations of investment climate, health, agriculture, education, and workforce development programs worldwide.Featured Projects
- Early Head Start Family and Child Experiences Survey (Baby FACES)
- El Salvador: Impact Evaluation of Education, Training, and Productive Development
- Impacts of a Child Care Quality Rating and Improvement System on Child Care Quality
- Should Foreign Aid Fund Agricultural Training? Evidence from Armenia
- Education and Workforce Development
- Food and Agriculture
- Health and Nutrition