The Administration for Community Living (ACL) was created around the fundamental principle that all people, regardless of age or disability, should be able to live independently and fully participate in their communities.
Good nutrition is vital to good health and quality of life. Mathematica is a leader in evaluating programs and policies to ensure healthy and sufficient diets for all Americans. Our research has addressed the quality of foods federal nutrition assistance provide as well as the diets people consumer throughout their lives—from infancy to advanced age.
The Administration on Aging Nutrition Services Program Evaluation
Ensuring the Integrity of the School Meals Application Process
This study is evaluating the accuracy of the school meals benefit determination process nationwide by updating and expanding on work Mathematica completed in 2004.
Jacqueline Kauff specializes in evaluating programs for hard-to-employ welfare recipients and individuals living with disabilities, as well as programs designed to increase access to public assistance benefits among low-income families.Featured Projects
- Evaluation of the SOAR Initiative
- Evaluation of the Promoting the Readiness of Minors in Supplemental Security Income PROMISE Grants
- Housing for Youth Aging Out of Foster Care
- The Family Unification Program: A Housing Resource for Youth Aging Out of Foster Care
- Early Childhood
- Employment and Income Support
- TANF and Employment Issues
- Nutrition and Food Assistance Programs
after six months of SNAP participation.