The Administration for Community Living (ACL) was created around the fundamental principle that all people, regardless of age or disability, should be able to live independently and fully participate in their communities.
Good nutrition is vital to good health and quality of life. Mathematica is a leader in evaluating programs and policies to ensure healthy and sufficient diets for all Americans. Our research has addressed the quality of foods federal nutrition assistance provide as well as the diets people consumer throughout their lives—from infancy to advanced age.
The Administration on Aging Nutrition Services Program Evaluation
Ensuring the Integrity of the School Meals Application Process
This study is evaluating the accuracy of the school meals benefit determination process nationwide by updating and expanding on work Mathematica completed in 2004.
Principal Program Analyst
Jonathan Ladinsky is an expert in building performance management systems from concept through implementation. He has developed systems for federal and state clients, analyzing administrative data and training federal, state, and grantee staff.Featured Projects
- Improving the Coordination and Performance of Government Programs for Disadvantaged Job Seekers
- Data Requirements Testing and Integration Engineering for Federal Health Insurance Exchanges
- Implementing Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program in Puerto Rico: A Feasibility Study
- Building the Evidence Base for Tele-Emergency Care: Efforts to Identify a Standardized Set of Outcome Measures
- Family Support
- TANF and Employment Issues
- Data Analytics
- Employment and Income Support
- Data Management
- Strengthening and Disseminating Research
- Quality Measurement
- Data Analytics
- Nutrition and Food Assistance Programs
after six months of SNAP participation.