Mathematica's reputation for quality and objectivity is based in no small part on our high-caliber staff. Employees at all levels are selected for their superior experience, education, and training. Most senior staff hold doctoral degrees and are nationally recognized in their fields, which include economics, sociology, survey research, public policy analysis, demography, education, and computer technology.
Dana Petersen evaluates the impact of health and human services programs and community-building initiatives on early education, development, and health outcomes for children and families.Featured Projects
- National Evaluation of CHIPRA Quality Demonstration Grant
- Evaluation of the HHS Disparities Action Plan
- How are CHIPRA Quality Demonstration States Designing and Implementing Caregiver Peer Support Programs?
- How are CHIPRA Quality Demonstration States Working Together to Improve the Quality of Health Care for Children?
- Population Health
- Care Delivery Systems
Swetha Sridharan has expertise in designing and implementing monitoring, evaluation, and learning (MEL) activities that facilitate data-driven decision-making by philanthropic organizations.Featured Projects
- Bihar, India: Measurement Learning and Evaluation for the Family Health Initiative
- Rockefeller Foundation: Transforming Health Systems Initiative (THS)
- Using Supply- and Demand-Side Strategies to Improve Maternal and Child Health in Bihar, India: Process Evaluation Findings
- Promising Findings from the Frontline Health Worker Team-Based Goals and Incentives Intervention in Bihar