The Human Dignity Foundation (HDF) contracted Mathematica to be its learning partner. Mathematica will strengthen HDF’s monitoring, evaluation, and learning strategy; conduct an effectiveness review; and synthesize learning gained through HDF’s investments.
As a national leader in policy research, we build on our extensive knowledge of policy and programs to design and implement analytics solutions that maximize the power of data to answer today’s most challenging questions. Our offerings are more than just a tool or software package. Our solutions are built on high quality data, supported by deep understanding of programs and policies, and customized for your organizational goals and needs. Our data scientists and program integrity experts inform policy and program development decisions through sophisticated data management, data analytics, data mining, and predictive models. Our expertise in systems analysis and statistical methods, combined with our extensive knowledge of policies, programs, and administrative data, enables program administrators to make critical, data-driven decisions with confidence.
Human Dignity Foundation Learning Partner
Independent Evaluation Services in Support of the El Salvador Investment Climate Project and the Guatemala Public–Private Partnership Activity
The Millennium Challenge Corporation has contracted Mathematica to conduct a mixed-methods performance evaluation of three activities and their related subactivities funded under two agreements: RIA and PDA in El Salvador and the PPP activity in Guatemala.
Principal Program Analyst
Jonathan Ladinsky is an expert in building performance management systems from concept through implementation. He has developed systems for federal and state clients, analyzing administrative data and training federal, state, and grantee staff.Featured Projects
- Improving the Coordination and Performance of Government Programs for Disadvantaged Job Seekers
- Data Requirements Testing and Integration Engineering for Federal Health Insurance Exchanges
- Implementing Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program in Puerto Rico: A Feasibility Study
- Building the Evidence Base for Tele-Emergency Care: Efforts to Identify a Standardized Set of Outcome Measures
- Family Support
- TANF and Employment Issues
- Data Analytics
- Employment and Income Support
- Data Management
- Strengthening and Disseminating Research
- Quality Measurement
- Data Analytics
- Nutrition and Food Assistance Programs
to maximize efficiencies and achieve results.