Young people with disabilities, particularly those who receive Supplemental Security Income (SSI), face unique challenges as they transition into adulthood. Even with targeted support services, they often fall behind their peers in their educational and economic attainment as adults.
Care Delivery Systems
Models for health care delivery—such as care coordination, disease management, and medical homes—have been used to organize and manage health care more effectively. Mathematica has led a number of evaluations of these models.
Evaluation of Initiatives to Improve Adult Outcomes and Employment Opportunities for Young Recipients of Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
Technical Assistance Helps States Share Best Practices for Delivering Coordinated Care
The Integrated Care Resource Center provides technical assistance to states developing integrated care programs to coordinate medical, behavioral health, and long-term services and supports for people eligible for both Medicare and Medicaid.
Grace Roemer specializes in primary and secondary data collection, as well as federal performance reporting systems.Featured Projects
- Does Priority of Service for Veterans Reduce Unemployment? Priority of Service Provision Under the Jobs for Veterans Act of 2002
- Impact of the ARRA Subsidy on COBRA Take-Up
- The Army UCX Claimants' Initiative: A Formative Case Study
- Exploring Reemployment Strategies for Army Veterans: Implementation of State Pilots
- Unemployment Insurance
- Training and Reemployment
- Care Delivery Systems
- Behavioral Health