The Integrated Care Resource Center provides technical assistance to states developing integrated care programs to coordinate medical, behavioral health, and long-term services and supports for people eligible for both Medicare and Medicaid.
State Health Programs
Mathematica researchers work closely with states to understand their unique circumstances and to answer their most important health policy questions. Currently, our researchers help to ensure that policymakers and stakeholders in nearly 40 states have the knowledge they need to make informed decisions. Key topics include:
- Evaluating state health insurance markets
- Modeling changes in health insurance regulation
- Supporting the development of state health insurance exchanges
- Assessing trends in health care costs
- Evaluating state health care programs for children
- Researching ways to meet the needs of special populations
- Analyzing state public health initiatives
Technical Assistance Helps States Share Best Practices for Delivering Coordinated Care
Enroll America Evaluation
Enroll America is a nonprofit organization with a mission of maximizing the number of Americans who enroll in and retain coverage through the Affordable Care Act. Year 2 includes qualitative research to understand how Enroll America implements its ACA outreach and enrollment activities in states that...
Arnold Chen studies the effects of health policies and programs on the quality of care.Featured Projects
- Home Visiting Programs to Elderly People for Prevention: How Much Do We Know About Their Effectiveness?
- Partnership for Patients: Interim Evaluation Report
- Project Evaluation Activity in Support of Partnership for Patients: Task 2 Evaluation Progress Report, Appendices
- Care Delivery Systems
- State Health Policy
- Population Health