The Administration for Community Living (ACL) was created around the fundamental principle that all people, regardless of age or disability, should be able to live independently and fully participate in their communities.
Good nutrition is vital to good health and quality of life. Mathematica is a leader in evaluating programs and policies to ensure healthy and sufficient diets for all Americans. Our research has addressed the quality of foods federal nutrition assistance provide as well as the diets people consumer throughout their lives—from infancy to advanced age.
The Administration on Aging Nutrition Services Program Evaluation
Ensuring the Integrity of the School Meals Application Process
This study is evaluating the accuracy of the school meals benefit determination process nationwide by updating and expanding on work Mathematica completed in 2004.
Lisa Dragoset has more than 10 years of experience collecting and analyzing large, complex data sets using a variety of statistical techniques.Featured Projects
- Evaluating Race to the Top and School Improvement Grants
- Reaching the Underserved Elderly and Working Adults in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
- Are Low-Performing Schools Adopting Practices Promoted by School Improvement Grants?
- Are Low-Performing Schools Adopting Practices Promoted by School Improvement Grants? (In Focus Brief)
- School Reform
- Nutrition and Food Assistance Programs
- Food Security and Hunger
after six months of SNAP participation.